July 27, 2009

Help Please!!!!

Okay, I changed my html to HERE and for like the past two days it has been exactly how I want it. Then this morning I got on and I haven't changed anything and my sidebar is shoved all the way down on the bottom. I even changed it back to default and nothing changed. I don't know what is happening to it. If you can rescue my sidebar that would be awsome. I am going to be leaving in about an hour but you can email me at lighthouseimagesbyamber(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Allison Joy said...

I suppose Blogger really doesn't have a mind of its own...but it seems like it sometimes!! :D

Do the sizes of your wrappers equal the outer wrapper size? You might have to take a little away from them to put your sidebar back.
Try playing with one wrapper at a time to see if it goes where you want it :)

Does this make sense? I'd be happy to help more if you need it :)

Love your photos :)

Blessings,
Allison

Amber said...

thank you. I will try that although it doesn't seem to be working. I even reset the sizes then set them back to the original. right now it is at the original but I might just reset everything from the beginning. Oh well. thanks and yes it does make sense. I was doing that too but nothing was changing at all...again oh well. lol