September 15, 2009

{my favorite things ~ lemon sorbet}


~ zesty, lemon, sweet, sour, tingling. The ultimate melt in your mouth lemony perfection. I love this lemon sorbet. It is awesome stuff especially on a warm summer day. It is one of those treats that you only have to take four or five bites to be done so one little carton lasts for a couple of weeks, if your stretchin' it out. = ) hehe!
I am starting a weekly or bi-weekly thing of my favorite things just so I can have a reason to make myself take pictures every week...LOL.

4 comments:

Beki said...

It is my dream to be a world famous photographer one day, and my ultimate dream is to teach others about photography. One day I will have a workshop in California and you shall get a VIP invite ;)
Thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words <3

Amber said...

Awww...Thank you. I am glad to have been encouraging. I really have been working on that. lol BTW, I think you can and just might be a world famous photographer, in my humble, amateur opinion. = )

Anonymous said...

Mmmm this sorbet has my mouth watering...

Natalie said...

You're making me hungry...