September 14, 2009

{♥spreading the thankfulness♥}

I love the idea of listing what you are thankful for and it is so fun seeing everyone's lists. So, I decided to copycat again and make my own list of what I am thankful for. It was really hard keeping it under 50 things, next time, make it like a hundred. LOL



1. Early Mornings
2. Days I actually work out ~ unfortunately, they are few and far between. =-(
3. Warm Slippers
4. Multicolored Leaves
5. My Salvation ~ I am so undeserving of it.
6. My Cameras ~ they are not high quality, but they always do their best to make me look good
7. Fuzzy Blankets
8. Watermelon
9. Body Pillows = )
10. Jean Skirts
11. My Humongous Purse
12. My Mom's Sweatshirts
13. Shoes
14. All the Seasons ~ I love the varieties!
15. My Tiny "Garden" On My Patio
16. Leg Warmers and Leggings
17. Cold Weather ~ I like it to be cold so I can get warm with blankets, sweatshirts, hot
chocolate, ect.
18. Warm Weather ~ so I can do cannonballs into the pool or lay in the sun
19. The Necklace My Brother Gave Me Last Christmas
20. Holidays
21. Babysitting
22. Having Little Kids to Cuddle With
23. My new friends
24. Books
25. Hot Chocolate and Hot Tea
26. Old movies
27. Music
28. My Journal ~ I believe that it has saved me from going crazy at times, and although it
has been neglected lately, it will always be in the drawer by my bed.
29. PJ's
30. Notebooks
31. School
32. Letters from Those I Love and Care About
33. Cooking
34. Smells ~ summer, just mowed grass, clean clothes, dinner, desserts, The Cake Lady
bakery, The Country Florist flower refrigerator, peaches, blueberry pie, Clinique Happy to Be, strawberries, and a million others.
35. My Piggy Bank ~ I just got one last year for the first time. It's not very full though. lol =)
36. Shopping with Friends
37. Sleepovers
38. My Hair ~ I am glad God has blessed me with thick and not really plain hair.
39. Brightly Colored Balloons
40. Cute Umbrellas
41.Scarves
42. Hats ~ Gotta love 'em!!!!
43. Boots
44. Carmex ~ the strawberry kind
45. Doodled Hearts♥
46. Laughter
47. Sunny, Cloudy, and Rainy Days
48. Vintage
49. Flipflops
50. Nailpolish
51. Rainbows ~ sorry I had to add that one too. = )

...and so much more! I don't think I have even named half of what I am thankful for, but these are the few that came immediately to mind. Thanks for letting me copycat.
Amber♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh that was great!! Lots of good things to be thankful for. LOVE the pic at the top too. its so cozy hehe.

Natalie said...

OMGOSH! Love the picture! Where did you get those?