September 13, 2009

{walk around my world}

Wow...It has been a long time since I last posted. I had not taken any pictures in awhile either if it makes you feel any better. LOL So, today I decided I needed to take some pics. I couldn't go anywhere but I walked around my apartment complex and the next apartment complex and got these shots. They aren't very good, I know, and I didn't really edit them except for cropping and tinting a couple, but I hope you enjoy them. The first one was originally red in real life but on camera it turned pink. I think it was because it was bright. I don't know. I just went out with an open mind and even though I was like I have been around this area a hundred times, I just shot anything and everything just to relax. So far, we haven't really hit fall yet. The sky is slightly cloudy for the first time and it did get just a tad windy so I hope it rains soon. Earlier, it was cool enough to sit around with a sweatshirt on but unfortunately that only lasted about 15 minutes. hehe I hope your weather is cooling down. I am posting tomorrow for sure so be ready for a copycat version of the thankfulness going around. Hey, at least it's a good thing. LOL













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh i love the tiny white flowers! THey are soo pretty!!