September 18, 2009

{no pictures}

We will be able to move a week from today (full story), finally. Right now my computer with all my pics and my editing software is in storage until we move, so no pictures for awhile. If you do see posts with pictures after this it will be because I have two or three scheduled posts that I did this last week so there won't be plainness for a week or two. = ) I am so excited to be moving, one, because I will be getting my own room for the first time IN MY LIFE, and, two, because it is an awesome location for shooting - fields, horses, train tracks, local airport, ect. Can you say AWESOME?!?!?!? lol Okay, I have to go get the rest of my school work done. I know, bummer. Oh weeellll.

1 comment:

Beki said...

You are NOT annoying! And you are NOT a nut! <3 Thank you for the kind words! Haha those photos are at least 1 year old, at LEAST! I must say I look quite different now, but thank you! :) :)
I appreciate your prayers, very very very very much.