September 26, 2009

{my favorite things ~ stride gum}


Yum! This gum lasts forevaaaa!!! Minty freshness in my mouth. There are many flavors too. These are my two favorites, the green and the light blue. hehe! There is also the magenta, burgundy-ish, and the dark blue. LOL Yeah, the light blue is sweet mint, the green is wintergreen, the dark blue is spearmint, the magenta is a berry, and the burgundy-ish is cinnamon. I think. You have to go see for yourself. Anyways, I am a nut case, but back to the gum. It's awesome! Okay, I need to go find my marbles. Later!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh My fave gum EVER! Only I can't get it here. Sometimes my friends mail it to me though hehe. I have never had the berry or cinnamon! I bet its soo good. :)

adriana said...

hi! i read your comment on my blog and no, i don't know you, but you did give me a lot to consider. and i thank you for that. i just think it'd be kinda fun to do. and i meant a model like for store catalogs or something very little like that :)
thank you for your comment and i will definitely keep all that in consideration.

<3,
adriana

P.S: your photography is really good!

Mac and Kat said...

I love your photography!

~Kat

InspiredVintage said...

Oh my word!i just now saw your comment on my blog.. I have not updated in forever and I feel so horrible that you left me such a wonderful comment and i didn't respond! thank you and i adore your photography also!