July 27, 2009

{20 Random Things About Me}


Here are 20 random things that you may or may not care to know about me. Enjoy reading them and let me know what we have in common or something totally rad about you!

20 Random Things About Me
1} I use 'anyways' way, way, way too much. I usually use it because I can't think of anything else to say to get me along to my next point.

2} My favorite color is lavendar, but I don't own anything in that color and haven't ever bought anything in that color.

3} I always make lists. Even if I don't use them, I make them. I can usually find 3 to 4 lists on the same thing.

4} I love peppermint sticks dipped in chocolate. Yum!

5} I love modern-vintage, urban-ish anything.

6} I always have a hard time doing these, but after I do them I get a barrage of likes/dislikes/loves/hates that I could have put in.

7} I have a piggy bank. It is so cute...

8} I keep a journal/diary and have for almost 5 years. No, I don't have five years worth of journals. I completely filled my first one the beginning of this year. I don't write like every day.

9} I have never used a whole bottle of lotion or body spray.

10} I love, love, love pens, flip flops, cameras, Converse shoes, lip gloss, and bright colors!

11} I have never owned a cell phone.

12} I have never worn red nail polish. Not because I am not allowed, I just have never owned a bottle. I really want to go buy a bottle of red nail polish and wear it though.

13} I often ask weird and confusing questions. Some I even answer and make absolute sense. ;)

14} I eat french fries with sour cream.

15} I really need to get into the habit of exercising...(note to self: start exercising again)

16} I don't know what most of my favorites are. Example: food= good food; book= a bunch. See what I mean? It is really frustrating to me.

17} I doodle the best hearts. <3>

18} I wish I were a more interesting and out-going person so I could have a really cool list of things about me.

19} My favorite book of the Bible is Esther...I love the story.

20} I love comments.
So, tell me something cool about you!!!!

luv ya,
amber


3 comments:

Natalie said...

I also need to get in the habit of more physical activity! FYI, I found this post quite humorous!

Anonymous said...

This was so cute! Love the photo too! You are so beautiful. #16 I am JUST like that! I hardly ever have one answer for something hehe.

Can I do this on my blog sometime?? :)

Amber said...

Thanks...I think.
lol Aire, yeah sure, I stole it off another blog but I didn't even ask. haha. anyways, thanks...this was one of my good days. Most times pics of me are horrible.